Blizzard's Meet and Greet


 

This is Blizzard the albino rat. 
💖
My first impression of Blizzard was not as bad as I imagined. Prior to me starting this class I knew that we would be getting a rat and have to train it to do something. Going into this class I was terrified, my mother has a great fear of rats and it definitely has rubbed off on me. Blizzard is very active which still scares me a bit but the first day of meeting her I held her and it went well and now I've held her a total of three times!!
My thoughts about rats have definitely changed, don't get me wrong I'm still terrified but now I see them as pets and not just house invaders, which helps. 
Blizzard's name was initially La Chapa Blanca we realized that was too long and wanted something simpler so we went with Blizzard because she is white like snow and very active like a snowstorm.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FR15

Shaping (Day 3)

Magazine Training